Saturday, August 9, 2014

July 2014 Playlist

For me, music is a personal thing. You can either share it to everyone, or keep it to yourself. My music taste ranges from alternative to rock to indie and occasionally some Iggy Azalea. This month I have been discovering new bands and artists and also listening to some of my old favorites because come on, if it's good music, it stays good. 

1. Talking Dreams (Album) - Echosmith



Choosing a favorite from this album is really hard since all of the songs are so good and Sydney's voice is very melodic and glorious and the guitar and drums go so well with the song (good going Sierotas!). But if I had to, it would be Bright, Come Together, and Talking Dreams (that's actually more than one oops).

2. Kids - Two Door Cinema Club



What I love about this band is that they give off an electric vibe to their songs which give it sort of a modern style while still having a vintage feel of the voice.

3. Maps - Maroon 5 



I cannot fully describe how I feel about this song but I have been listening to it a lot this month so why not put it here!

3. Attention & The Best Thing (That Never Happened) by We are the In Crowd


These songs are the ones that make me want to play my air guitar and drums and belt out and scream in my room just because it has a very rock vibe and makes you want to scream "Preach!"
1. 2.

4. New Perspective - Panic! At the Disco



Yes, I know that this is an old song but I came across it on my phone and I have played it nonstop ever since.

5.  Infinity (EP) - Against the Current



I have been watching this band ever since last year and its good to see how much of an audience they have achieved and seeing their journey of releasing their first ever EP! It would be impossible for me to choose a favorite song here just because all of the songs are absolutely amazing!

6. Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin


This is another really old song except this one is older than the rest (lol). This is another song I fell upon in my phone. This song just makes me want to jump around and bang my head and shout (like every other song here). But really, this song is so good I just had to put it here.

Stay tuned for more.
Until next time,
Beatrix Lim

✖ - click for the link of the song/album

*All pictures are not mine. Credits go to the owners*

No comments:

Post a Comment